By Boxing Day if you’re after a little inspiration for your leftover roast Turkey, we suggest you try to cook it with Khimyan Curry's Paste for Chicken Curry. You can't go wrong with this scrumptious curry recipe for using up leftover turkey because it tastes so good and which I think it's worth making from scratch, even when you haven't got leftover meat. Because of this I have make sure the recipe works with both cooked and raw turkey. If you're using cooked meat for a leftover turkey curry, simply shred any meat into the curry gravy and heat through thoroughly. Once you've made this tasty twist on a classic Malaysian style curry recipe, you'll ask for more, plus it's so flavoursome!
What's better in this Turkey Curry is that you can also add in chunks of cooked ham or leftover veg like roast potatoes and carrots. Alongside with coconut milk and crushed pineapple there's plenty of flavors in this stew. And it's pretty easy to make too - the whole thing including the rice you probably want to serve it with, though I could imagine it over leftover stuffing takes less than 40 minutes, not much longer than making sandwiches.
This Turkey Curry Recipe serves 4
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil in a pot. Pour 1 packet Khimyan Curry's Paste for Chicken Curry into the pot followed by 2 tablespoons of water then pan-fry it for 1 minute.
- Add the diced turkey, potato and carrot then pan-fry for 2 minutes. Pour 250ml water and crushed pineapple into the pot and bring to boil. Lower the heat down to a simmer, then keep it covered for 15 minutes.
- After that, you may add 80ml of coconut milk or fresh milk, whichever you prefer. Let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
Serve this tasty turkey over hot cooked rice for a tasty family meal.
What our customers say about this
My kids and I love your chicken curry recipe and curry paste so much! It taste like Indian curry with a little chinese, not too hot and every time I cooked chicken curry, my kids can't resist to have another bowl. There is even my home tutor, after she tried one time during home tution, her whole family now is your big fan! Good job!"
- Tan Gaik Ling, Penang
"I love the curry you guys make I'm going to try getting different ones, the only one I have tried is the chicken curry one. I have tried many curry pastes from different retailers. My friend ordered this and it had to be the best tasting chicken curry I had ever had. It was awesome, I'm waiting for my order to make my own at home!"
- Bokhari Hassan, United States
"I have received my curry and I got to admit the curry paste is different has a strong but not bland taste that I have already recommended to friends and family."
- Jason Cruzado, United States